Saturday, November 10, 2012

BLURRED BATHERS & SUMMER SEMANTICS

Hey Guys! 

It's been forever since I was able to post, probably due to all the hectic events that have gone on lately. 
Unfortunately I'm still lacking my amazing photographer and sister who has been extra busy working in an orphanage in Cambodia so my ability to take quality pictures has fallen to the wayside. Regardless here is a sneak peak of the bathers I will be rocking this summer (`09 Alice McCall's).

DziwOu on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

They're absolutely sublime and I totally dig the harsh and rigid bodice coupled with some dainty flower head-pieces. -TO DIE FOR! 

Hopefully I will post more regularly now that Summer is approaching,
Much love and thank you for being so supportive! 

-ix

No comments:

Post a Comment